Sales Representative/Account Manager
2 positions available – 1 full time and 1 part time.
CNHR Media is seeking two self-starters with initiative, a positive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit. We want someone who can step in, take a leading role in sales and sell our print and digital services to industry manufacturers, brokers, distributors and other suppliers.
The successful candidate will have:
• the ability to work within tight deadlines in a structured environment.
• a relentless drive to prospect for new business.
• a hunger for sales and growth
• strong phone presence and experience in making dozens of calls per day.
• the ability to collect, grow, maintain and analyze your prospect database.
• listening, research, rapport-building, discipline and time management skills.
• a strong understanding of the digital world. Social media savvy.
• a creative mind who thinks outside the box, who wants to share and who can bring ideas for new services, products and initiatives we could offer clients.
Remuneration: uncapped commission and bonus based.
Location: work remotely from home office.
Please email your resume, two professional references and a cover letter explaining what you could bring to the CNHR team to email@example.com.
Application process closes November 29 and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About us: CNHR is a unique business-to-business publication, as it is the only magazine in Canada that is focused solely on traditional health food stores. Our mandate is to help natural health retailers improve their business through better hiring and training practices,
improved advertising, marketing and merchandising, better use of all forms of media, and other business aspects that will improve the image of their store and ultimately their bottom line. CNHR was founded in 1997, and during that time, has built a tremendous following throughout the industry.