Retail health food store for sale established 1997. Located on Hamilton mountain. Inventory is $65,000 at cost and sales are $500,000 per annum. Owner of health food store also owns building so long term lease can be arranged. Email email@example.com
Account Manager - Flora Manufacturing
Flora Manufacturing is an established natural health supplement manufacturer and distributor and we are seeking to fill the position of Account Manager to manage the Okanagan, Kootenays and Northern BC territory.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the Account Manager will be primarily responsible for selling products to customers within the Interior and Northern BC; promoting the organization’s product lines through education, special pricing, demos, and other selling techniques and processes that will ensure a profitable and sustainable relationship. The Account Manager will also focus on creating new relationships to expand the customer base, therefore increasing sales.
- Accountable for reaching and exceeding established sales targets and other sales related goals
- Meeting face to face with customers as an opportunity to build on the relationship; answer questions, resolve issues, share samples and assess the potential for increasing sales
- Educating existing and potential customers on products, trends and special pricing
- Responsible for scheduling demos and sharing information that sets Flora’s line of products above the competitors’
- Generating and following leads to create new customer relationships to expand the territory’s customer base and increase sales
- Responding to questions/concerns/issues in a professional and educated manner to best preserve and maintain the customer relationship
- Representing the company professionally and knowledgeable at trade and consumer shows
- Perform other related duties as required
- College Diploma or University Degree in Sales, Marketing, or Business Administration with minimum of 2 to 3 years sales experience in account management
- Experience in the natural health industry is an asset
- A track record of hands on success in sales through an in-depth understanding of the selling process
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills
- Demonstrated professionalism, presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Well organized, thorough and self-motivated
- Criminal and Credit Record Clearances are requirement of the position
- Requires constant daily travel to customer and lead sites
- Requires travel to various trade shows
- May require evening and weekend work
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.