La Siembra Co-operative, creators of the Camino brand of Fair trade and organic chocolate products is looking for:
An energetic Internal Sales Coordinator
What do we stand for?
We believe it's time for a change. For people to think differently about their food. Where it came from, who made it and what's in it. Our mission is simple, we think that all food should be organic and Fair Trade. That's why every Camino product is start-to-finish, top-to-bottom organic Fair Trade.
From small beginnings in a church basement in Ottawa, we've always had a big dream: Fair Trade for everyone. Through our current range of premium organic Fair Trade foods, we bring social change to the world. For our producer partners, we bring prosperity and pride. For our customers, we bring everyday moments of joy they can feel good about.
We are youthful and vibrant, dedicated to our beliefs and focused on our vision. We're storytellers with a message that we're passionate about sharing.
What is the opportunity?
We are looking for an energetic Internal Sales Coordinator with a supportive attitude and a drive for excellence. The ideal candidate has the following characteristics and background:
• At least 3 years of experience in an internal sales role, preferably in the health food sector.
• A demonstrated interest in alternative trade, organic or local food and/or sustainability.
• The natural ability to multi-task.
• A service oriented attitude.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in both official languages.
• The drive to excel in an internal sales role.
What are the responsibilities?
• Provide Sales support to the Key Account and Sales Channel Managers
• Support Sales Channel Managers in broker, distributor and client communication.
• Provide administrative support to Sales Channel Managers in opening new accounts and processing new listings.
• Administer sales support programs (MCB's etc) in effect in the various sales channels.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports
• Obtain monthly distributor reports.
• Process distributor reports and prepare pre-defined sales reports.
• Prepare additional reports based on specific requests from Sales Channel Managers.
• Enter new products in ECC net and Maintain accuracy of product data on ECC net.
• Manage Camino's presence at industry tradeshows:
• Conduct/manage preparations and logistics for Camino's participation in industry tradeshows.
• Manage the booth during industry tradeshows.
• Provide administrative support to the Key Account and Sales Channel Managers around the trade show.
• Provide back-up for the customer service rep with respect to order entry and management of order delivery, communications with purchasers and invoicing of orders.
• Provide other administrative support to members of the Sales Team when requested.
What do we offer?
• The unique and exciting challenge to bring your ethics to work, to support Canada's largest organic Fair Trade food brand grow to the next level and to feel good about what you do for a living;
• The opportunity to become a worker-owner in our co-operative;
• A stimulating and flexible work environment;
• Comprehensive health benefits;
• Twenty vacation days + two-week Christmas closure (upon becoming a member of the cooperative);
• An annual salary in the range of $37.500 - $53,400.
Worker Co-operative Obligations
To apply for membership/ownership in the Cooperative before the 14th month of employment with the Cooperative, therefore sharing the risks and benefits of the business. Further information detailing this information will be sent to all short-listed candidates.
Please submit your resumé and letter of interest to: email@example.com
Please note that only the applications that detail education, experience and interests and are received by Monday October 15th will be reviewed. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For general information about La Siembra Co-operative please visit our website at www.lasiembra.coop.